Ground transport, boat transfer and island accomodations at ISLA ICODUP
- Roundtrip ground transport to and from the port of Carti, San Blas. Pick up from any location in Panama City proper between 5-6 am on day 1, and departing the island at 8 am on the last day.
- Boat transfer to and from the island.
- Accomodations. Types available are dorm hut, private hut with shared restroom, and private hut with private restroom.
- 3 basic meals per day starting with lunch on day 1.
- Email confirmation and printable ticket.
- All prices are per guest.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- The Guna territory entrance fee $22 Foreigners/ $7 Panama residents).
- These prices DO NOT INCLUDE: beverages (including water), snorkel equipment, daytrips, or guide.
- Beverages can be purchased in the islands or at the market where our drivers stop in the mornings. Keep in mind there is no ice or refrigeration for drinks not purchased on the island.
- Snorkel equipment can often be rented per day.
- $10 EXTRA FOR TRIPS FALLING ON THE HOLIDAYS OF DECEMBER 24TH, 25TH, 31ST OR JANUARY 1ST.
ADD ONS AVAILABLE
- Daytrip - $30 - bilingual guide, 1 to 2 new islands, snorkel equipment, lunch & snack, cooler with ice
- Late Departure From The Island - $20 per guest - leave the island a 330 pm instead of 8 am.
- DAYTRIP + LATE DEPARTURE - $40 per guest - equals a $10 per guest discount for combining services.
TRIP INFO & PRICES
This island is basic but very beautiful. The local staff from the island will provide the boat transfers, accommodations and 3 basic meals per day starting with lunch.
HOW TO BOOK
- Contact us to check availability for the island, dates and accomodation type you prefer. You can write us on Live Chat, email, or hit the inquiry button next to this activity.
- Once we confirm availability click the BOOK NOW button and enter your information to make the booking.
- A $10 deposit payment is required. Your balance will be paid to your driver the morning of pick-up.
CLICK HERE TO SEE: WHAT TO KNOW & PACK