The Ti-Vaou 360 boat and crew are well known to offer professional service and excellent food.
ABOUT THE BOAT
- Catamaran de 48 foot
- A space for 12 people in 6 double beds.
ABOUT THE TRIP
The Tie-Vaou crew likes to offer you the most exquisite variety of seafood. With a 3 meters long dingy and Kayak you can discover the spectacular reefs of the islands and around the anchorage, if not you can just relax and admire the paradise of the san blas islands from the boat.
Day 1 - Departing from San Blas
- We usually pick you up in chichime island, where we spend the rest of the day and night.
- There is a great place to snorkel on an old shipwreck, close to Dog Island
- We spend the night anchored in an area called lemons cays.
- we will spend around 2 hours sailing on the calm San blas waters during the day.
- in the Holandays cays we are going to be visiting 2 beautiful different beaches and riffs
- at night we depart to cartagena.
- Full day sailing in open sea.
- getting close to cartagena coast.
- Arrive in Cartagena with a delicious breakfast. we will try to stamp the passports with cartagena entrance before afternoon.
- The trip finishes at the Club Nautica marina, a short taxi ride to Cartagena old town for 6000 colombian pesos.
- accomodation onboard
- 3 meals per day
- water & coffee
- use of snorkeling equipment
- use of fishing gear
- two big fridge with space for your drinks
THE DEPARTURE POINTS & ARRIVAL LOCATIONS
Panama to Colombia:
Depart from San Blas.
- $600 per guest for the 1 way boat trip from its starting point at an anchorage in the San Blas islands,Panama to Cartagena, Colombia. $50 of this must be paid as a deposit to reserve the trip.
- $22 Guna territory entrance fee.
- $10 approximately, bus to Puerto Lindo from Albrook terminal in Panama City.
HOW TO RESERVE A SPOT
- Please check availability with us before booking by clicking the INQUIRY button.
- To make a reservation click BOOK NOW and make a deposit payment of $50 online.
- The balance must be paid in cash to the captain when you get on the boat. Once a reservation is made we will send a receipt with a ticket and must read info via email.
- If the available dates or boats do not work for you, consider going round-trip to the San Blas islands from Panama City then flying to Colombia. Often reasonable flight prices can be found on Viva Colombia or Wingo. And we offer many round-trip options to the islands from Panama City.