From USD 550
+1 Additional options
5 day/ 4 night sailing trip from the breathtakingly beautiful islands of San Blas, Panama to Cartagena, Colombia.
ABOUT THE BOAT
- Catamaran 360 is a 43 foot Catamaran.
- 12 passengers but they take a maximum of 10 guests so they can accomodate guests and the two crew comfortably.
- On board are snorkeling gear, a dinghy, fishing equipment a big fridge for the guests, a fresh water shower and two bathrooms with electric toilets.
- There are three private cabins with double beds, and one private cabin with two bunks. In the salon there is an additional double bed.
- The boat has two bathrooms, a large kitchen and all of the safety equipment
- Necessary so you can relax on your journey.
- There is a great stereo, snorkel gear for the passengers and rods and reels for fishing.
ABOUT THE TRIP
- 5 days, 4 nights.
- 3 meals per day Tea, coffee, and water, ice.
- 3 days between the islands of San Blas- every night a different anchorage.
- 2 days on the open sea to Cartagena.
THE DEPARTURE POINTS & ARRIVAL LOCATIONS
- Departs from Puerto Lindo
- The boat arrives at the public marina in Cartagena, Colombia.
- $550 per guest for the 1 way boat trip from its the starting point in the San Blas islands. $50 of this must be paid as a deposit to reserve the trip.
- $22 Guna territory entrance fee.
- $30 ground transport from the port of Cart, San Blas to Panama City, Panama.
- $$20 (approximately) local motor boat to the sailboat anchorage in San Blas islands from the port of Carti.
HOW TO RESERVE A SPOT
- Please check availability with us before booking by clicking the INQUIRY button.
- To make a reservation click BOOK NOW and make a deposit payment of $50 online.
- The balance must be paid in cash to the captain when you get on the boat. Once a reservation is made we will send a receipt with a ticket and must read info via email.
- If the available dates or boats do not work for you, consider going round-trip to the San Blas islands from Panama City then flying to Colombia. Often reasonable flight prices can be found on Viva Colombia or Wingo. And we offer many round-trip options to the islands from Panama City.