From USD 240
+2 Additional options
The nicest huts in the San Blas islands on one of the most beautiful islands.
- Round trip ground transport, pick up in Panama City between 5-6 a.m. on day 1 and arrive back about 7 p.m. on you last day
- Private hut with private restroom
- Drinking water
- Boat rides to and from the port
- 1 day trip to two other beautiful beach islands
- Visit to the Guna community of Carti
- Bilingual guide on the day trip
- Snorkel equipment the whole trip
- Departing from the islands at 3 p.m. instead of 8 a.m.
Private over water hut with private restroom and 1 day trip:
- 1 night = $240 + Indigenous entrance taxes ($22 foreigners/ $7 Panama residents)
- 2 nights = $345 + Indigenous entrance taxes
- 3 nights = $450 + Indigenous entrance taxes
- Additional day trips = $25
- All prices are per guest
- Price includes 1 day trip with our group and guide. Additional day trips can be purchased.
- 1 night minimum, 5 nights maximum
- 2 guest minimum in a private rooms
- Indigenous entrance taxes ($22 foreigners, $7 Panama residents)
- Beverages other than drinking water.
- Guide staying overnight on the island
ABOUT THE ISLAND & ACCOMMODATIONS
- Icodup is a beautiful island operated by part of the family that owns it.
- The huts are not luxury but they are the nicest available in the area. They have wooden floors, windows, nicer beds, fans, outlets for charging devices and private restrooms.
- The island has one restaurant in the islands, there are not a lot of options. The food is fresh and well prepared.
- We do not offer refunds or discount for rain or bad weather unless a trip is cancelled by us for safety reason. May through October are months where it can rain very often, and November through April can have high winds that make the seas rough. The weather changes often in the islands, our experienced guides and hosts do their best to keep guests dry, but the islands are a very rustic area and guests must be prepared accordingly for changing weather conditions. Please see our Refund Policy for more details.