A SECLUDED GETAWAY DEEP IN THE HEART OF GUNA YALA AND ONLY A SHORT FLIGHT FROM PANAMA CITY
- Only 45 minutes from Panama city by small plane guests land in what feels like another world, alive with tradition, immersed in a wildly beautiful natural setting.
- Right off the plane guests are welcomed by their Guna guide and taken to the private island lodge, just a few minutes ride by local motor boat. Once settled into private seafront or over water cabanas guests have the option to relax on their own or take part in 2 trips offered daily to visit unihabited beach islands or fascinating Guna villages.
- Limon y Sal is the ideal option for travelers looking for a more private experience of natural beauty with a little bit more of comfort; like their own private accommodations with private restrooms and fans. We find these accomodations to be the nicest ones and with the best service available in all Guna Yala. Also flying to the islands you will avoid the 3 hour drive to the port and longer boat rides.
- Private accomodations (over the water or seafront) with private bathrooms
- orthopedic mattresses
- bath towels, soap and shampoo
- Three meals a day
- Coffee or tea with breakfast
- Water (from the Jug at the dining room area)
- Boat rides from and to the airport (small landing strip) you fly into
- 2 day trips to surrounding islands & pristine mainland jungle included each day of your stay
- Snorkeling equipment
- Beach towel
- Local Guna guide with basic English
- Island & Guna indigenous taxes
- Starting at 2 days and 2 nights for $320 per guest / $160 extra night
- PLUS FLIGHT COST & TRANSPORT TO THE AIRPORT
- 2 guest minimum
- Flights - please write us for a quote, we are happy to arrange the flights for you.
- Other beverages & snacks available for purchase in the island
- Lobster ($15 per pound - availabillity seasonal)
- Click on the INQUIRE button on this activity or go to our LIVE CHAT
- Tell us how how many guests are in your group, what dates you are interested in traveling, and if you would like us to include the flight booking and/or transportation to the airport in your quotation.
- We will reply letting you know that we recieved your request, and will look to confirm availability. Because of the remote location of the island sometimes it takes us up to 2 business days to confirm.
- Once we have confirmed we will contact you will simple reservation and payment instructions.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Please understand that you are entering an indigenous territory far away from any major city with their own traditions and customs. The staff will mainly be speaking Spanish and Guna, some speak English. Meals are delicious but with basic ingredients depending on availability in this secluded area.
- Flight changes by the airline are not subject to our control. If flights get cancelled guests are responsible for covering the additional accomodation cost.
- With your booking you make an important contribution to support the work on projects for solid waste management system & education programs for the community.