From USD 550
+1 Additional options
ABOUT THE TRIP
- 5 days, 4 nights
- 3 meals per day - Tea, coffee, and water
- 3 days between the islands of San Blas- every night a different anchorage
ABOUT THE BOAT
- 12 guest maximum
- Big and spacious catamaran, Nacar is a 42ft Lagoon 410 S2 from 2005.
- It takes 12 guest comfortably distributed in 4 double cabins and 4 single cabins and 4 bathrooms.
- It has s motorized dinghy and all the toys you need for a relaxed, good time.
CAPTAIN & CREW
Captain Carmelo has sailed many boats in the area for the past few years so you’re in good hands. He speaks spanish, enlish, french, italian and chinese.
ABOUT THE TRIP
- 5 days / 4 nights
- Minimum 2.5 days in San Blas , 2 days for the crossing to/from Cartagena
- Visiting different islands daily when in San Blas
- 3 meals daily
- Drinking water
- Snorkel equipment
- Party or relax depending on the groups wishes
- Barbecue and Fire Animation on islands
THE DEPARTURE POINT & ARRIVAL LOCATION
Panama to Colombia:
The boat departs from an anchorage in the San Blas islands. To get there guests must pay for ground and boat transportation to the sailboat (see COSTS)
The boat arrives at the public marina in Cartagena. From there guests can easily take a taxi to main areas.
- $550 per guest for the boat trip from its starting point in the San Blas islands to Cartagena. $50 of this must be paid as a deposit to reserve the trip.
- $22 Guna territory entrance fee.
- $30 ground transport to the port of Cart, San Blas.
- $20 approximately, local motor boat to the sailboat anchorage.
HOW TO RESERVE A SPOT
- Please check availability with us before booking by clicking the INQUIRY button.
- To make a reservation click BOOK NOW and make a deposit payment of $50 online.
- The balance must be paid in cash to the captain when you get on the boat. Once a reservation is made we will send a receipt with a ticket and must read info via email.
- If the available dates or boats do not work for you, consider going round-trip to the San Blas islands from Panama City then flying to Colombia. Often reasonable flight prices can be found on Viva Colombia or Wingo. And we offer many round-trip options to the islands from Panama City.