Desde USD 600
+1 Opciones adicionales
The Ti-Vaou 360 boat and crew are well known to offer professional service and excellent food.
ABOUT THE BOAT
- Catamaran de 48 foot
- 1 private room with 1 double bed. 2 semi privates rooms with 1 double bed, 1 room with 2 double beds. 1 room with 1 single bed and 1 big bed for 3 people.. Salón with 2 single beds.
ABOUT THE TRIP
The Tie-Vaou crew likes to offer you the most exquisite variety of seafood. With a 3 meters long dingy and Kayak you can discover the spectacular reefs of the islands and around the anchorage, if not you can just relax and admire the paradise of the san blas islands from the boat.
- accomodation onboard
- 3 meals per day
- water & coffee
- use of snorkeling equipment
- use of fishing gear
- two big fridge with space for your drinks
COST & PAYMENT BREAKDOWN
- $600 per guest for the boat trip from its starting point. $50 of this must be paid as a deposit to reserve the trip
- $22 Guna territory entrance fee
- Approximately $15 - bus 1 way between Panama City and Puerto Lindo, Panama
- The price is exclusive alcohol beverages (e. g. one can of cold beer is US$ 1.00 on board or in the islands)
THE DEPARTURE POINTS & ARRIVAL LOCATIONS
- The boat departs from the marina in Puerto Lindo, Panama. To get there guests must pay for ground transportation. The least expensive is the public bus from Albrook Bus Terminal in Panama City(see COSTS)
- The boat arrives at Club Nautica marina in Cartagena. From there guests can easily take a taxi to main areas
HOW TO RESERVE A SPOT
- Please check availability with us before booking by clicking the INQUIRY button.
- To make a reservation click BOOK NOW and make a deposit payment of $50 online.
- The balance must be paid in cash to the captain when you get on the boat. Once a reservation is made we will send a receipt with a ticket and must read info via email.
- If the available dates or boats do not work for you, consider going round-trip to the San Blas islands from Panama City then flying to Colombia. Often reasonable flight prices can be found on Viva Colombia or Wingo. And we offer many round-trip options to the islands from Panama City.